THE SURPRISE WEAPON PRIVATE ENTERPRISE MONEY, by E. C. Riegel - 1944 First Edition
The Surprise Weapon: Private Enterprise Money - A Non-Political Money System
by E. C. Riegel
First Edition. New York: Harbinger House, 1944
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- First edition
- Boards show a white spot and some scuffs with a couple dents to lower edge of front. Corners are gently bumped and scuffed.
- Spine has black text with crushed ends. (Please see photo)
- Binding is secure.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ is nicely preserved behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- DJ has chips along edges and corners, the most significant to lower edge of front. Return corners are cut. (Please see photos)
174 pages. 5.5X8 inches.
"Edwin Clarence Riegel, generally known as E.C. Riegel, was an American author, consumer advocate, and independent scholar who campaigned against restrictions on free markets that harmed consumers and promoted an alternative monetary theory and an early private enterprise currency alternative." (Wikipedia)
EDITION POINTS: First edition.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.