THE SALVATION ARMY BRASS BAND JOURNAL, by Salvationist Publishing - (1920s) [2 books]
The Salvation Army Brass Band Journals
by Salvationist Publishing and Supplies, LTD.
[2 Music Books] . King's Cross, London: Salvationist Publishing and Supplies, LTD., (1920s)
Softback pamphlets are overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Red and blue wraps features the title in black with the Salvation Army seal in the middle.
- Wraps show some wear, dirt as well as shelfwear and edgewear.
- Corners are bumped.
- Spines have no text and show signs of light cracking.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Endpapers and feps have owner's marks and writing in pencil. (See Photos).
- Music charts are bright and clear.
- Interiors are age-toned and exhibit minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages have musical notes written in pencil through out both pamphlets. (See Photos).
- Text block edges are dusty, show signs of dirt and have marks. (See Photos).
- Books may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
110 pages. 5 x 7 inches.
These two pamphlets/music journals for the Salvation Army brass band feature over 50 different songs, 30 Marches and 30 selections of sheet music. They were printing in the early 1920's.
EDITION POINTS: 2 Music books.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore