THE PRINTS OF JOSEF ALBERS: A CATALOGUE RAISONNE 1915-1976, by Brenda Danilowitz - 2001 First Edition
The Prints of Josef Albers: A Catalogue Raisonne 1915-1976
by Brenda Danilowitz
First Edition. New York: Hudson Hills Press, 2001
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD+ DJ.
- Boards are lightly stained from DJ (Please see photo). Top two corners are bumped.
- Spine has red text and is bright with firm ends.
- Binding is tight.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges are clean.
- DJ has some light scratches and bumped corners.
215 pages. 9.25X12.25 inches.
"The Prints of Josef Albers provides a comprehensive record of the entire graphic oeuvre of this "addictive maker of prints," some 350 editions in an extraordinarily diverse range of mediums and imagery."
EDITION POINTS: First Edition
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore