THE NAKED IMAGE, by Roy Dean - 1973 [1st Ed]
The Naked Image
by Roy Dean
FIRST EDITION. Published by: Rho-Delta Press, Los Angeles, 1973.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Volume displays minor exterior wear and minimal interior wear.
- Covers feature B&W photograph illustration on front and back, with B&W text.
- Wraps display minor edgewear, also along shoulders, with some rubbing.
- Spine is B&W with B&W text, and shows mild rubbing to ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Interior shows minimal toning.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. Approx. 84 pages. 6 x 9 inches.
The striking beauty of Nature and of the human body is presented in its full magnificence and power in Roy Dean's photographs of male nudes in natural landscapes. The models are posing in environments as varied and diverse as forests, canyons and fountains, to which are sometimes added intriguing human elements as statues and sculptures. They show man in his most perfect and purest state: when he is one with nature. Complete with inspiring poetical verses, highlights of famous poets and of Shakespeare, the book once again states the sublimity of the human condition.
Lavishly illustrated with B&W photographs. Includes some poems throughout.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.