THE MENTAL STATE OF HYSTERICALS, by Pierre Janet, MD. - 1901 First Edition
The Mental State of Hystericals: A Study of Mental Stigma and Mental Accidents
by Pierre Janet, MD.
First edition. New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1901
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- Boards show some scuffing and a few marks to back. Corners are gently bumped and scuffed. (Please see photos)
- Spine has gilt text and shows some scuffing with crushed ends.
- Binding has some play. Front and back hinges are cracked.
- FFEP shows some writing in ink.
- Pages 3-20 have some dots in the margins, with two underlined phrases. (Please see photo)
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Text block edges are age-toned with some dirt to top edge.
535 pages. 6X8.75 inches.
"Pierre Janet was a pioneering French psychologist, physician, philosopher, and psychotherapist in the field of dissociation and traumatic memory. He is ranked as one of the founding fathers of psychology." (Wikipedia)
EDITION POINTS: First edition.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore