THE MARRAHWANNAH QUARTERLY (Last 5 Issues: 1967-1968) - The Mimeograph Revolution
The Marrahwannah Quarterly
by Various Contributors
An independent literary periodical published by the Renegade Press imprint of Cleveland, Ohio during the years of 1964-1968 with just 15 issues to stand as a statement of the ongoing collaboration between a diverse group of artists and poets in what is boldly referred to as the Mimeograph Revolution. This is the the last five issues which includes Vol. 3 No. 2, Vol. 3 No. 3, Vol. 3 No.4, Vol. 4 No. 1, Vol.4 No. 2. Unpaginated. 8.5" by 11".
Each issue has been printed using the mimeograph machine then staple-bound in either silk screen or hand-painted cardstock covers designed by T.L. Kryss, Toni Thomas and Sandy-Jo Hickle. Issues feature essays, poetry, art and the highly visual concrete poems.
Featured contributors include E.R. Baxter III, Kent Taylor, George Dowden, David W. Harris, D.r. Wagner, Carl Woideck, d.a. levy, bp nichol, Russell Atkins, Adam Kadmon, E.S. Harmon, Bill Bissett, J.D. Kuch, Bob Cobbing, W.Y. Evans-Wentz, George Montgomery, Jiri Valoch and Don Thomas.
Published by Renegade Press. Cleveland, Ohio. 1967-1968.
Softbacks are overall in VERY GOOD+ to NEAR FINE condition.
- Each volume is composed of stapled sheets with silk screened or hand-painted covers.
- Illustrated wraps exhibit minor signs of age or wear such as toning, very mild creases and very gently bumped corners.
- Binding is firm.
- Offset shadows: to Vol.3, No. 3 from the artwork on the facing page; Vol.3, No.4 from an unrelated newspaper; and Vol.4, No.1 from the artwork on the facing page. Please see photos.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore