THE LIFE OF DAN RICE, by Maria Ward Brown - 1901
The Life of Dan Rice
by Maria Ward Brown
501 pages. 9.375" x 6.125" inches.
Publishing Info: Maria Ward Brown, NJ. 1901
Overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Covers and Spine are mostly Clear and Intact
- Gold-Embossed Dan Rice signature design on the Front Cover
- Binding is Secure and Tight
- Pastedowns are Attached
- Most Pages are Clean and Clear
- Contains Black/White Illustrations and Portraits Throughout
- Covers are heavily marked with smudges
- Rear Cover has some light scratches
- Spine has specks and is discolored
- Spine Head and Foot are worn and torn
- Edges are worn
- Rear Cover Foot Edge is torn
- Textblock is brown with age
- Front Pastedown and Free End Page have pencil markings, and are lightly torn at the Binding
- Rear Pastedown and Free End Page have small black marks
- Contains a few traces of light pencil marginalia throughout
- Title Page is discolored
- Pages 20 and 21 are heavily discolored
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Subject: Biography & Autobiography
Topic: Performing Arts
Year Printed: 19010000
Special Attributes: Illustrated
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout