THE LEATHERMAN'S HANDBOOKS 1 & 2, by Larry Townsend - 1972; 1983 [1st Ed]
The Leatherman's Handbook, and
The Leatherman's Handbook II
by Larry Townsend
These books are known as the definitive books on the leather scene and community in the 1970s, and are still considered helpful guides. Written to offer helpful information for complete beginners as well as the more experienced, it offer's details from an insider's perspective on matters of technique, psychology and etiquette. 319 and 333 pages. 4.25 x 7 inches.
Publishing Info 1: The Traveller's Companion, New York. 1972.
Publishing Info 2: Modernisimo, New York. 1983
Paperbacks are overall in GOOD to VERY GOOD condition.
- ISBN for vol 2: 0892370106
- Bindings are secure and tight.
- Although the books have been read, they were treated with care and still lie flat and closed.
- Vol 1 has lengthwise creases to the front cover, and letters stamped on foot of text block. Interior has small ink check marks in final section before Appendix.
- Both books have moderate wear to covers, exhibiting edgewear, creases, small chips and impressions.
- Pages are lightly tanned.
- Interior is free of marginalia and underlining, and may have minor signs of aging and wear.
- Text block edges are dusty and lightly soiled, with some markings.
- Despite creases in spines, books were not pressed open.
- Most of the wear to these books is on the outside. The interior is in very nice condition.
- Spines have multiple creases.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.