THE LAWS OF ETIQUETTE - 1838 [2nd Ed]$95.00
The Laws of Etiquette or Short Rules and Reflections for Conduct in Society.
A small antiquarian volume written by a Gentleman that looks at the rules of etiquette concerning fashion and dress, appointments and punctuality, letters, the entrance into society, dances, funerals and more. 224 pages. 3.75" by 7.25".
Published by Carey, Lea & Blanchard. Philadelphia, PA. 1838.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Brown cloth covers exhibit moderate wear and aging and feature gilt lettering and subtle embossed design.
- Front hinge exhibits a .75" tear to the lower portion.
- Boards are scuffed with an indentation to the front top edge.
- Corners are bumped with exposed boards.
- Spine is darkened with fine black spots to the upper portion.
- Binding is firm.
- Endpapers are soiled and darkened with aging.
- Interior is age-toned with prominent foxing though text is unaffected.
- Interior exhibits some tears along page edges.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore