THE JAPAN ARCHITECT JA.33 SPRING 199: ANTONIN RAYMOND, by Yasuhiro Teramatsu - 1999 [Eng/Jap]
The Japan Architect JA.33 Spring 1999: Antonin Raymond
edited by Yasuhiro Teramatsu
English and Japanese text, JA.33, Spring 1999. Tokyo, Japan: Shinkenchiku-Sha Co., Ltd., 1999
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated cover features a color photograph of an interior japanese building.
- Wraps show some light shelfwear and edgewear.
- Bottom foot corners are frayed. (See Photos).
- Spine has white text against a black background.
- Spine head has fraying around its edges. (See Photos).
- Binding is a "perfect binding" with one loose page. (See Photos).
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edge at the foot as a small 1/4 dent. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
140 pages. 9 x 12 inches.
The Japan Architect was first published in June 1956 and was the only English language periodical that introduced Japanese architecture to an overseas audience. Since 1991 it has been published as a quarterly journal in both Japanese and English, expanding its readership both inside and outside of Japan. Today’s JA showcases contemporary Japanese architecture with in-depth commentary on the theoretical history and context of the projects. It is organized with an emphasis on developments originating in Japan. The magazine surveys the country’s diverse, ever-changing architectural scene, identifies important trends to convey to a wider audience outside Japan, takes up current, compelling issues and considers the latest architectural trends.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore