THE INVENTION OF THE PAST, by Laura Sartori Rimini & Roberto Peregalli - 2011
The Invention of the Past: Interior Design and Architecture of Studio Peregalli
by Laura Sartori Rimini & Roberto Peregalli
New York: Rizzoli International Publications, 2011
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Boards are clean. Corners are sharp,
- Spine has gold text with foot gently bumped.
- Binding is secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are clean.
- DJ looks great behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- DJ has some edgewear at top and 2" closed tear at back (Please see photo).
- Photos of DJ have a glare due to Mylar cover
301 pages. 10X12.25 inches.
"The Milan-based interior design and architectural firm Studio Peregalli presents for the first time their breathtaking environments that capture the classic elegance of the past. Studio Peregalli is the master of making interiors look brilliantly timeworn. Partners Laura Sartori Rimini and Roberto Peregalli have a distinctive ability to work in virtually every historical style-from Renaissance to Victorian-to create interiors that are atmospheric and magical, conjuring up a real or imagined past."
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore