THE INLAND PRINTER: A TECHNICAL JOURNAL - 1901 [Bound Vols]
The Inland Printer: A Technical Journal, Vol. XXVII, April to September 1901
by The Inland Printer Company
946 pages. 9.5" x 12.25" inches.
Publishing Info: The Inland Printer Company, IL. 1901
Overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Covers and Spine are mostly Clean, Clear, and Intact
- Gold-Embossed Title on Spine
- Binding is Secure
- Pastedowns are Attached
- Pages are Clean and Clear
- Contains Black/White and Color Illustrations Throughout
- Cover show traces of wear and light tearing
- Spine has some small tears and vertical cracks
- Edges are lightly worn
- Corners are lightly torn
- Textblock is slightly colored with age
- Pastedowns, Free End Pages, and Flyleaves have some discoloration near the Corners
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
Year Printed: 19010000
Special Attributes: Illustrated
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout