THE HISTORY OF RIVER EDGE, by Sigmund H. Uminski - 1965
The History of River Edge 1693 - 1964
by Sigmund H. Uminski
River Edge, NJ: Hauser Printing Company, 1965
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Green cover features the title written in gilt text.
- Green boards are in overall very good condition.
- Boards show some shelfwear and edgewear. (See Photos).
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has guilt text against a faded green background. (See Photos).
- Binding is tight and secure.
- Custom endpapers show maps of the township. (See Photos).
- Endpapers and feps have some light foxing. (See Photos).
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have light foxing on all sides.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
149 pages. 6 x 9 inches.
River Edge is an old town, People have made their homes here for over two hundred and fifty years. Yet more then three-quarters of the residents have lived here less than fifteen years, and no more than fifteen percent have been here more than twenty-five years. The towns present character has bee shaped almost entirely in the last fifteen years. This book shows the entire history of the town with great photographs.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore