THE HISTORY OF MINOAN POTTERY, by Philip P. Betancourt - 1985 [DJ]
The History of Minoan Pottery
by Philip P. Betancourt
Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1985
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- Red-orange covers are mostly clean. Boards show a few smudges. Corners are sharp.
- Spine has text in black and gilt and is bright with firm ends.
- Binding is strong.
- Black end papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Last four sheets have a ripple in the stock. See photos.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are a little dusty.
- Illustrated DJ has bumping, tiny tears along foot edge, sunning to spine. See photos.
226 pages. 7.5 x 10 inches
A general treatise on the ceramics of ancient Crete, from about 3000 to 1200 BC. Designed as a handbook and manual for the student and scholar alike. Fully illustrated.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore