HISTORIC RANCOCAS, by George DeCou - 1949 [Signed]
The Historic Rancocas : Sketches of the Towns and Pioneer Settlers in Rancocas Valley
by George DeCou
Signed. Moorestown, NJ: The News Chronicle, 1949
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Navy blue cover features the title of the book in gilt text.
- Boards show some light fading, as well as shelfwear and edgewear. (See Photos).
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has no text and is lightly faded.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Endpapers and feps have some light to moderate foxing as well as owner's marks on the front endpaper. The author's signature is also on the front fep.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear, marginal toning.
- The title page has an owners mark stamp. (See Photos).
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have light foxing and a light blue owners mark stamp. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
269 pages. 6 x 9 inches.
This book was written by George DeCou the former president of the burlington county historical society. The book details topics such as Indian background, early settlers, landmarks, and has a ton of great photos.
EDITION POINTS: Signed by author on the front fep.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore