THE FURNITURE & SCULPTURE OF WHARTON ESHERICK - 1958
The Furniture and Sculpture of Wharton Esherick
Published by: Museum of Contemporary Crafts. New York, NY. 1958.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated folder featuring eight loose plates exhibits mild signs of commensurate age and wear.
- Folder exterior is darkened and exhibits stains, rubbing, creases, edgewear, a .5" horizontal tear from the front left edge to the rear right edge and writing in pen to the rear; folder interior is gently age-toned and exhibits mild stains. Please see photos.
- Corners are moderately bumped and creased.
- Spine exhibits mild rubbing along the surface and ridges, stains, creases and slight tears. Please see photos.
- All plates are present with some plates exhibiting minimal foxing and creased corners. Please see photos.
- Additional printed materials are present and exhibit age-toning, minimal stains and lightly creased corners. Please see description and photos for additional information.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
An exhibition catalogue issued on the occasion of the exhibition The Furniture and Sculpture of Wharton Esherick, December 12, 1958 through February 15, 1959, Museum of Contemporary Crafts of the American Craftsmen's Council, New York.
Presented with eight plates and two pamphlets that include a Foreword by Thomas S. Tibbs followed by an essay by Robert A. Laurer and the Catalog of the Exhibition.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.