THE FRIEND OF PEACE, by Philo Pacificus - 1817 [1st Ed]
The Friend of Peace
by Philo Pacificus
An analytic work on war's customs, causes and consequences. On war and its remedy. 281 pages. 4.5 x 7 inches.
First printing. Prefixed with a review on the custom of war and the possible remedy.
Published by: Ansel Phelps, Greenfield, MA, 1817.
Hardback is overall in GOOD+ condition.
- Leatherbound cover and edges show some overall age and wear.
- Spine has pasted title block.
- Front pastedown exhibits stamp of previous ownership.
- Binding is secure.
- Head and tail of spine, corners and edges show some bumping and rubbing.
- Inside pages show some age toning and occasional marginal stains.
- Pages are free of intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore