THE FIRELESS COOK BOOK, by Margaret J. Mitchell - 1910$75.00
The Fireless Cookery Book
by Margaret J. Mitchell
From the title page cont., "A manual of the construction and use of appliances for cooking by retained heat, with 250 recipes." 315 pages. 5.5 x 8.25 inches.
Publishing Info: T. Fisher Unwin. London. 1910.
Overall in GOOD+ condition.
- Red cloth binding with black stamped lettering on cover and spine.
- Top and left edge of cover are faded. Top and right edge of back cover are faded. Ink smudge on bottom right of backboard.
- Board corners are beginning to fray.
- Corners and spine head, foot are bumped.
- Textblock exterior is clean and tan, interior is clean and tan.
- Pencil inscription on ffep.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
Books over $250 will ship insured, which will incur additional shipping charges.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
Binding: Hardcover w/Jacket
Topic: Basic General Cooking
Year Printed: 19100000
Special Attributes: Illustrated
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout