THE ECONOMY OF HUMAN LIFE, by Joseph Crukshank - 1795$95.00
The Economy of Human Life: Translated From an Indian Manuscript, Written by an Ancient Bramin, in a Letter From an English Gentleman, Residing in China, To the Earl of ************
by Joseph Crukshank
Philadelphia, PA: Joseph Crukshank, 1795
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- 18th century leather bound brown cover is in overall good condition.
- Leather bound book shows signs of age and wear with various chips on each side of the book, the largest being a 1 x 1 inch chip to the back bottom edge. (See Photos).
- Brown leather spine displays cracking and has no text. (See Photos).
- Binding is has a little play.
- Front feps have some markings in pencil as well as the title page. (See Photos).
- Interior is age-toned, exhibits signs of age and wear. There is moderate foxing as well as edgewear and shelfwear. (See Photos).
- Inside pages have light pencil marks on page 15. (See Photos).
- Text block edges have foxing, dirt and minimal chipping on all edges.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
130 pages. 3.5 x 6 inches.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore