THE DRAG RAG - 1961 [6 Issues]
The Drag Rag
Vol 1, #1 April 1961 through
Vol 1, #6 September 1961
Published by: Drag Rag, Green Village, NJ, 1961.
Magazines are overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Volumes display mild overall aging and wear to covers and interior.
- Covers feature B&W photograph on front on all volumes.
- Wraps display mild overall edgewear with some rubbing and occasional darkening.
- Back covers occasionally exhibit foxing, darkening and smudges.
- Staplebound. Spines display moderate rubbing.
- Binding is secure in all volumes.
- Interior shows mild age-toning and darkening as well as some occasional smudges in all volumes.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges show some soiling at upper corner. Volumes no. 1, 4, 5 and 6 (more 4 and 5) show a small black stain on fore edge. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
The DRAG RAG was for Auto Clubs and Dragstrip Activities in the North East USA.
New Jersey's racing magazine The Drag Rag features the results and rankings of all the contemporary drag car races, as well as numerous additional comments and information. Explaining some of the reasons for victories and defeats, delivering behind-the-scenes details on the races, the magazines feature tons of photographs of cars and drivers, creating an invaluable historical record.
Features results and rankings of races. Illustrated with numerous B&W photographs of cars and drivers. Includes ads.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore