THE DOCTRINE OF BEING IN THE ARISTOTELIAN METAPHYSICS - 1963 [2nd Edition]
The Doctrine of Being in the Aristotelian Metaphysics
by Joseph Owens
Very scarce second edition. Part one covers the approach to the Aristotelian treatment of Being. Part two deals with the science of separate entity. Part three discusses the sensible entity as the way to separate entity and part four is listed as separate entity. 535 pages with extensive indexes. 6.75" by 10".
Published by Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies. Toronto. 1963.
Softcover is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Color wraps are mostly clean with highly legible lettering and sunning to all edges with the exception of the bottom back.
- Corners are sharp for the most part though the rear top corner is wrinkled.
- Spine has legible black text and is sunned with receding ends.
- Binding is firm.
- Interior is lightly age-toned around the perimeter.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are age-toned with scratches to the bottom edge.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore