CORRESPONDENCE OF SAMUEL RICHARDSON, by Anna Barbauld - 1804 [Vols. I, II, V]
THE CORRESPONDENCE OF SAMUEL RICHARDSON Vols. I, II, V, by Anna Barbauld 1804
The Correspondence of Samuel Richardson, Author of Pamela, Clarissa, and Sir Charles Grandison, Selected from the Original Manuscripts, Bequeathed by Him to His Family, to which are Prefixed, a Biographical Account of that Author, and Observations on His Writings Volumes 1, 2, and 5
by Anna Laetitia Barbauld
Three volume set (missing 3, 4, and 6). An interesting collection of letters between Richardson and his correspondents.
5" by 8" each
Publishing Info: Richard Philips, London 1804
Hardbacks are overall in GOOD- condition.
- Volume I features b&w frontis of Richardson
- Volume I features 212 page bio plus 192 pages, Vol II has 340 pages, Vol V has 348 pages
- All bindings are secure
- All three volumes bound in orange cloth with gilt on spine
- All corners scuffed
- Light to moderate scuffing to all perimeters, spine edges, and head and tail of spines
- Chips off finish of heads of volumes I and V
- All volumes lightly soiled with spines a bit darkened
- Frontis to title page of volume I shows some foxing
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com