COMPLETE WORKS OF MARCEL DUCHAMP - 1997 [2 Vols]
The Complete Works of Marcel Duchamp
by Arturo Schwarz
Third Revised Edition. Published by: Delano Greenidge. New York, NY. 1997.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE- condition.
- ISBN: 09294450203
- Black cloth lined slipcase is gently rubbed and stained. Please see photos.
- Gilt-stamped black cloth covers exhibit minimal signs of age and wear.
- Gilt-stamped spine is square and firm.
- Corners are sharp.
- Binding is firm.
- Endpapers show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Interiors exhibit minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ is nicely preserved behind Mylar.
- DJ is gently bumped along the edges including the spine ends though overall is exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Please see photos.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Two volumes prepared with 1,000 b/w illustrations and 222 color plates issued in a cloth lined slipcase with the original mailer box.
Volumes I opens with a dedication to Andre Breton and includes a preface, acknowledgements, an introduction and a treatment of the life and work of the artist.
Volume II contains the source material with a list of plates followed by the plates themselves, a catalogue raisonne, bibliographies, exhibition history and index.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore