THE COMPLETE SHORT FICTION, by Robert Sheckley - 1991 [Signed, 5 vols.]
The Complete Short Fiction of Robert Sheckley
by Robert Sheckley
Five volumes. Eugene, OR: Pulphouse Publishing, 1991
Hardback set is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Brown, leather-textured covers are clean, with gilt text. Corners are sharp.
- Spines have gilt text and are bright with firm ends.
- Bindings are tight.
- Laid texture end papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Interiors exhibit minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Slipcase is brown cloth over boards, no decoration. Some edgewear.
1690 pages. 5.5 x 8.25 inches
A five volume compilation of the stories written by Robert Sheckley (1928-2005). Sheckley, an American writer, was first published in the science-fiction magazines of the 1950s. His many quick-witted stories and novels were famously unpredictable, absurdist, and broadly comical. (Wiki)
Each volume has an introduction: Volume One by Roger Zelazny; Volume Two by Mike Resnick; Volume Three by Harlan Ellison; Volume Four by Damon Knight; and Volume Five by K.F. Jeter.
Limited edition of 300 sets; this is set #40. Each book Signed by Robert Scheckley and the Introduction author.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore