THE CENTRAL RAILROAD OF NJ'S FIRST 100 Years, by Elaine Anderson - 1984 [Signed 1st Ed]
The Central Railroad of New Jersey's First 100 Years: A Historical Survey
by Elaine Anderson
Extremely rare as this was the author's copy which includes an errata page and correction notes on the title page. (These corrections never got into print.)
Signed first edition. Easton, PA: Center for Canal History & Technology. 1984.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Cover features B&W photo of train next to a canal
- Blue wraps have and shows a thin one inch blue (ink?) line to upper front left. Faint 1.5" circle stain to upper left back cover, crease to foot corner, and light dirt to overs overall.
- Interior shows light foxing to upper outside corner otherwise very clean.
- No writing or other intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
238 pages. 8.5" by 11".
Filled with wonderful B&W illustrations of locomotives, train stations, individuals, documents and more.
EPHEMERA: contains an order slip for the book.
PROVENANCE: This was the writer's own copy, with a couple notes for changes! More details above.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookbotique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks