THE BOTTLENECKS OF BUSINESS, by Thurman W. Arnold - 1973
The Bottlenecks of Business
by Thurman W. Arnold
Da Capo Press of New York presents an unabridged republication of the authors work first published by Reynal & Hitchcock of New York in 1940. Through the application of commercial law, author Thurman W. Arnold provides an in-depth analysis of the problematic areas of contemporary American capitalism. Includes index. 335 pages. 6" by 8.75"
Published by Da Capo Press. New York, NY. 1973.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- ISBN: 0306704706
- Green cloth covers, featuring bold black inked lettering, exhibit minor signs of commensurate wear and aging.
- Rear cover features ISBN.
- Boards exhibit faint scratches, mild fading along the perimeter and small faint stains to portions of the edges.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine, featuring black inked lettering, is mildly darkened and remains square and firm.
- Binding is firm.
- Endpapers and feps exhibit signs of mild aging.
- Interior is gently age-toned along the perimeter of the leafs.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block top and fore edges are gently darkened with dust.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore