THE ART OF WALTER ANDERSON, by Patricia Pinson -2003 [1st Ed]
The Art of Walter Anderson
by Patricia Pinson
The more than 175 full color images depict the wide variety of Anderson's artistic endeavors as he created watercolors, oil paintings, drawings, block prints, figurines, pottery and murals. Much of his inspiration was drawn from his life on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Presumed 1st edition, published by University Press of Mississippi. Jackson, MS. 2003.
Softback is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- ISBN: 9781578066018
- Illustrated wraps are in excellent condition with only a gentle bump to the upper right front corner.
- Spine is square with gentle creases.
- Binding is tight.
- Frontispiece is clean and fully intact.
- Half-title page bears a small faint smudge and a crease to the upper edge which can be seen again on the full-title page.
- Interior is clean with vibrant illustrations on bright pages.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are bright and clean with a gentle crease to the fore edge. Please see photos.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore