THE ART OF MARIE HULL - 1975 [1st Ed]$95.00
A VERY GOOD FIRST EDITION, securely bound in red cloth with gilt lettering and complete with the original DJ in GOOD condition. Includes 40 reproductions of the artist's work accompanied by a biographical sketch. Very gently used, with a DJ. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! Please see description for more details. AS IS.
The Art of Marie Hull
by Malcolm M. Norwood, Virginia McGehee Elias and William S. Haynie
A collection of the work of American artist Marie Hull accompanied by a biographical sketch that traces her early life and the various stages of her career as an artist. Includes 40 full color reproductions of her paintings. 95 pages. 9.5" by 12.25".
First Edition published by The University of Mississippi. Jackson, MS. 1975.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, [with a GOOD DJ].
- ISBN: 087805068x
- Red cloth covers feature gilt lettering and show minimal signs of age and wear such as mild ripples and faint scuffing to the front cover. Please see photos.
- Corners are very gently bumped.
- Spine has gilt lettering with faint creases and gently bumped ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Gutters are lightly cracked to the following: frontis/title page and 48/49. Please see photos.
- Frontispiece is present and is intact.
- The lower portion of the pages along the gutter are creases and indented throughout much of the interior. Please see photos.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ is gently age-toned and lightly soiled with wear to the spine -- primarily the ends where there are open tears -- a small tear to the rear top edge, and bumped corners.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore