THE ART AND ZEN OF LEARNING GOLF, by Mike Hebron - 1990 [Signed]
The Art and Zen of Learning Golf
by Mike Hebron
"A comprehensive study of how we learn motor skills for golf or any sport plus a wealth of information on keeping the mind centered on the task at hand." B&W illustrations throughout. 159 pages. 8.5" by 11"
Very scarce signed copy, Signed by author on first page, that also features many quotes.
Publishing Info: Smithtown Landing Country Club, Smithtown, New York 1990
Softcover is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- ISBN: 0962021415
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Binding is secure
- Cover shows some overall scuffing, more at shoulders.
- Light spotting clustered at top of back cover.
- Very light pencil marks on upper right corner of front endpaper.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.