THE AMERICAN GARDENER, by William Cobbett - 1819
The American Gardener
by William Cobbett
230 pages. 5 x 7.5 inches.
Publishing Info: C. M. Saxton & Company. New York. 1819.
Overall in GOOD+ condition.
- Brown blind stamped overboards with gilted title and author on spine.
- B/W Illustrated.
- Spine head and foot are cracked and chipped. Edges of boards are rubbed to the board.
- Very little foxing, interiors are clean, extioer of textblock is clean and tan.
- Pg. 20-12 are are soiled.
- Pencil inscription on front end paper.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
Books over $250 will ship insured, which will incur additional shipping charges.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Thank you for your interest in this listing!
Subject: Home & Garden
Year Printed: 18190000
Special Attributes: Illustrated
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout