THE .45-70 SPRINGFIELD BOOK II, by Albert J. Frasca, Ph.D. - 1997
The .45-70 Springfield Book II: Springfield Caliber .58, 50, . 45 and .30 Breech Loaders in the U.S. Service 1865 - 1893
by Albert J. Frasca, Ph. D.
Springfield, Ohio: Frasca Publishing, 1997
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Illustrated burgundy cover features the title in gilt lettering with a gilt illustration of a springfield rifle.
- Boards show some light shelfwear on the back cover. (See Photos).
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has gilt text against a burgundy background.
- Binding is strong and secure book feels unread.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges has light foxing across all edges. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
399 pages. 9 x 11 inches.
This book is considered "The Bible" for .45-70 Springfield Trapdoor Collectors. Bob Hill was not only a collector of the 1865-1893 Trapdoor; he was one of the top Gunsmiths in the world. His hobby became his passion that became his profession.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore