TAMBOUR WORK, by Yusai Fukuyama - 1987
by Yusai Fukuyama
A valuable guide to the creation of any design, decoration, and motifs on tambours. Indicating and describing with great accuracy the steps to follow for any style of embroidery, with threads, beads and nets, this reference book explores the most elaborate technique of stitching, Irish embroidery, and Japanese motifs. Backing its text with photographs and diagrams for an accurate, step-by-step practical instruction, the volume will allow the creation of any chain stitch work. 120 pages. 7 x 9.5 inches.
Includes 99 photographs and 194 diagrams and pattern drawings. Index and bibliography at end of volume.
Published by: Lacis Publications, Berkeley, CA, 1997.
Softback is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- ISBN: 0916896889
- Volume shows minimal signs of aging on covers and inside.
- Covers feature handsome painting on front and display minimal edgewear.
- Corners are minimally rubbed with a slight crease to upper corner on front. (See photos)
- Spine features text in purple and white on gray background.
- Binding is secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore