TALES OF THE OLD-TIMERS: THE HISTORY OF LEXINGTON, by Robert A. Carter - 2007 [1st Ed]
Tales of the Old-Timers: The History of Lexington
by Robert A. Carter
Ashland, OH: Robert A. Carter, 2007
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated covers features two color photographs on each side.
- Wraps show some moderate shelfwear, edgewear, and a bent corner. (See Photos).
- Bottom corners are bumped. (See Photos).
- Spine has black text against a black background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Inside front cover has a gift inscription written in pencil. (See Photos).
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Inside pages have bent corners on pages 241 - 244
- Text block edges have light dirt and scuff marks. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
246 pages. 8.5 x 11 inches.
Lexington is a village in Richland County in the U.S. state of Ohio. It is part of the Mansfield, Ohio Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 4,822 at the 2010 census, an increase from 4,165 in 2000. This is a book by Robert A. Carter who has collected information on who lived there and stories about the towns folk over the last two centuries.
EDITION POINTS: First Edition
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore