TAINO: PRE-COLOMBIAN ART & CULTURE FROM THE CARIBBEAN - 1997
Taino: Pre-Columbian Art and Culture from the Caribbean
Curated by Dr. Ricardo Alegria, Dr. Jose Juan Arrom, & Dr. Dicey Taylor
New York: El Museo del Barrio, 1997
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Text in English and Spanish
- Wraps show moderate edgewear, scuffing, and a tiny chip off foot edge of front. Corners are scuffed. (Please see photos)
- Spine is scuffed throughout with firm ends.
- Binding is tight.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
56 pages. 9.5X11 inches.
"Organized by El Museo del Barrio in New York to coincide with a major exhibition, this is the first comprehensive English-language publication on the fascinating legacy of Taiacute; no art and culture. Showcasing over one hundred rare and beautiful ceremonial and domestic artworks and individual masterpieces of this ancient culture -- produced in Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Haiti, and the Bahamas between A.D. 1200 and 1500." (Google Books)
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore