TAGE ANDERSEN, by Aase Holm - 1993 [SIGNED]
by Aase Holm
SIGNED EDITION. Published by: Borgen, Copenhagen, DK, 1993.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- ISBN: 8741860896
- Volume displays minimal overall wear to covers and interior.
- Gray/blue cloth covers feature ocre lettering on front.
- Spine features ocre lettering.
- Binding is secure.
- Page preceding title page features signature by the artist. (See photos)
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Fore edge of textblock has barely perceptible brown stain.
- DJ looks great exhibiting minimal edgewear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Deeply imbued with Scandinavian exotism and magic, Tage Andersen's decorative art fills both the exterior and interior of his boutique in Copenhagen with the harmony of his flowers and installations. The shop is a peace haven for any who pass by, delivering beautiful and inspiring decor with the artist's natural talent. Discover his collaborators, the origin of his inspiration, his creations and a general history of the artist with this monograph that also details his working technique and gives insight into his world with quotations of the artist.
Lavishly illustrated with full-color photographs. Includes quotations by the artist as well as a detailed documentary text.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore