STEVE MCCURRY, by Anthony Bannon - 2005
by Anthony Bannon
Signed, Italian text. London: Phaidon Press Limited, 2005
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 0714898473
- Illustrated DJ cover features a color photograph by the artist entitled "Bambino Pitturato from 1996 taken in Bombay, India.
- Boards are in overall near fine condition.
- Spine has silver text against a black background.
- Title page is inscribed and signed by the author.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Interior is gently aged toned.
- Illustrated DJ has some light edgewear and and shelfwear. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
55 pages. 8.5 x 10 inches.
Steve McCurry is an American photographer, freelancer and photojournalist. His most famous photo is of the "Afghan Girl", the girl with the piercing green eyes that periodically appears on the cover of National Geographic. McCurry has photographed many assignments for National Geographic and has been a member of Magnum Photos since 1986. McCurry is the recipient of numerous awards, including Magazine Photographer of the Year, awarded by the National Press Photographers Association; the Royal Photographic Society's Centenary Medal and two first-place prizes in the World Press Photo contest.
EDITION POINTS: Italian text. Inscribed and signed by the author.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore