SPRINGS, WATERFALLS, SEA-BATHING RESORTS, AN MOUNTAIN SCENERY OF THE US & CANADA - 1855
Springs, Waterfalls, Sea-bathing Resorts, and Mountain Scenery of the United States and Canada
New York: J. Disturnell, 1855
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- Boards show edgewear and scuffing throughout. Corners are bumped and frayed.
- Spine has beautiful gilt text and is scuffed with library number etched overtop. Ends are soft and frayed. (Please see photo)
- Binding is secure.
- Ex-library book with expected markings including Princeton University plate on front pastedown and library timecard on back pastedown.
- Frontispiece is present with intact tissue guard.
- 2 Foldout maps are intact with 1" tear to one. (Please see photo)
- Interior is age-toned.
- Pages 147-192 are bent at upper corner.
- Inside pages have minor writing in pencil on front pastedown, ffep, title page, and introduction page.
- Text block edges are age-toned with spotting along top edge.
227 pages. 4.25X6.25 inches.
"An analysis of the principal mineral springs, with a brief description of the most fashionable watering-places and mountain resorts, with illustrations."
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore