SOUL FOOD COOK BOOK, by Jimmy Lee - 1970
Soul Food Cook Book
by Jimmy Lee
New York, NY: Awardbooks, 1970
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Cover features a big bright lettering and a photograph of one of the author's dishes.
- Wraps are mostly clean with shelfwear, edgewear and minimal signs of dirt.
- Spine has red and green text against a white background.
- Front foot corner has a .25" crease. (See Photos).
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Interior is gently age-toned and exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have a few marks as well as some dirt. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
158 pages. 4.25 x 7 inches.
Now, for the first time, one of America's great black chefs has put together a collection of more then 150 of these authentic soul food delights. Including cooking tips and historical facts with each recipe. Jimmy Lee's cook book offers dozens and dozens of recipes for plain and fancy (not to mention economical and exciting) soul-satisfying means. Everything from exotic game dishes to old fashioned stew and dumplings.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore