SKETCHES IN IRON: SAMUEL YELLIN, by M.T. Davis - 1971
Sketches In Iron: Samuel Yellin American Master of Wrought Iron 1885 - 1940
by Myra Tolmach Davis
Washington D.C.: The Dimock Gallery, 1971
Pamphlet is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Illustrated cover features a black and white design on both front and back covers.
- Wraps are in overall very good condition.
- Wraps show signs of light shefwear.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine is staple backed.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ has light shelfwear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
30 pages. 6 x 9 inches.
The name of Samuel Yellin stands as the symbol of excellence in the worlds of American art and industry, no mean position in a country rich with both. His masterful work can be seen throughout the United States, in Washington, and Philadelphia, the home of Yellin. He was a master blacksmith, and metal designer.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore