SILVEREYE, by Guido Argentini - 2002
by Guido Argentini
Kempen, Germany: teNeues, 2002.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- ISBN: 3823845411
- Volume features great DJ, with photograph illustration on front and back, identical on DJ and book covers.
- Volume displays minimal overall wear, with a little bumping to foot of spine.
- Spine features white text on black background.
- Binding is secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Pages display barely perceptible edge toning.
- Textblock edges show minimal occasional scuffing, and a tiny stain to foot.
- DJ displays minimal edgewear, as well as minor sunning to spine, that wraps around lightly to shoulders.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
128 pages. 11.5 x 13.25 inches.
The photograph of this remarkable artist show the beauty of the athletic female body. Going against the traditional fashion photographs, these photos bring to life a fierce and magnificent nature, chosen as setting for the most impressive poses and dance figures. Taken in studio or in real nature, this images have an authenticity that makes them totally unique, and celebrates the union of man and nature with a new conception of the beautiful.
Lavishly illustrated with vibrant, full-page B&W photographs throughout.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore