Andy Warhol's INTERVIEW MAGAZINE - Oct 1981 [SIGNED]$195.00
Interview, October 1981, vXI, #10
by Andy Warhol
Signature of Andy Warhol on front cover.
Published by: Interview Enterprise, Inc., New York City, 1981.
Magazine is overall in GOOD+ condition.
- Magazine displays moderate overall edgewear, with a well preserved interior.
- Color illustrated covers feature painting of Diana Ross with signature of Andy Warhol.
- Magazine is printed on a newsprint quality paper.
- Wraps exhibit overall edgewear, with creasing of corners and some chips along upper edge on front.
- Back cover shows a 3.5" long horizontal tear, starting at fore edge and going into center.
- Staplebound with some rubbing and fading to spine.
- Binding is secure.
- Interior shows some evidence of water damage, with occasional damp stains at start, that also appear on covers.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Inside pages show overall age-toning, occasional creasing, and are a bit dry and fragile.
- Textblock edges are occasionally scuffed.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. Approx. 90 pages. 10.75 x 17 inches.
The Interview Magazine was created by Andy Warhol as a means of sharing some of the most striking personalities in the world of pop art and culture. This issue of the Interview Magazine features interviews of artists and cultural icons, including Diana Ross, Paul Delvaux, George Hamilton, and more.
Illustrated with many photographs. Includes vintage advertisements.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.