SHEARWATER POTTERY, by Dod Stewart - 2005 [Signed]
by Dod Stewart
Signed First Editon. Slidell, LA: Bristol Publishing, 2005
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition, with a VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- Illustrated color DJ features a color photograph of pottery against a light brown background.
- Black boards are in overall very good condition.
- Corners and spine ends are firm.
- Binding is tight.
- Decorated front endpaper is signed and inscribed by the author.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ has lightly faded spine.
335 pages. 9 x 12 inches.
Shearwater Pottery is a small family-owned pottery in Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States founded in 1928 by Peter Anderson. From the 1920s through the present day, the Pottery has produced art pottery, utilitarian ware, figurines, decorative tiles and other ceramic objects. Two of its most important designers were Walter Inglis Anderson and his brother James McConnell Anderson, who are mentioned along with other notable artists.
George S. “Dod” Stewart, Jr. (1948-2015) was an artist, musician, avid art collector, pottery collector and patron of the arts.
EDITION POINTS: Signed and inscribed by the author on the title page. Stated First Printing.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore