SEIZE THE TIME, by Bobby Seale - 1991 [Signed]
Seize the Time: The Story of The Black Panther Party and Huey P. Newton
by Bobby Seale
Signed. Baltimore, MD: Black Classic Press, 1991
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated cover features a black and white photo of members of The Black Panther Party with the title in bold blue lettering.
- Wraps show some edgewear and shelfwear. (See Photos).
- Corners are minimally scuffed.
- Spine has black and blue text against a light blue background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Title page is signed and inscribed by the author.
- Text block edges are a little dirty along the bottom edge. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
430 pages. 5.5 x 8.5 inches.
Size The Time was first published more then twenty year ago. I tape recorded and wrote most of this book under the strain of being a political prisoner in the San Francisco County Jail in 1969 and 1970. Seize The Time is a 1960's protest era classic. Seize the Time is a first-person narrative written from the perspective of Bobby Seale who recounts the story of the Black Panthers through conversational style prose. The book begins with an introduction written in 1991 by Bobby Seale wherein he provides an overview of the Black Panther Party as well as calls for people to become activists in the fight for equality.
EDITION POINTS: Signed and inscribed by the author.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore