SCENE OF THE CRIME: Photographs From The LAPD Archive - 2004
Scene Of The Crime: Photographs From The LAPD Archive
edited by Deborah Aaronson
writers: James Ellroy; William J. Bratton
photographs by Tim B. Wride
Presumed 1st Edition. New York: Harry N. Abrams, Inc., 2004.
MISSING publisher's signed band.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- ISBN: 0810950022
- Photographic paper over boards is vibrant and in excellent condition.
- Gentle bump to top right corner and spine ends.
- Binding strong and secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book wrapper band issued with publication is MISSING.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
240 pages. 8.25 x 13.25 inches.
"Shares case information, articles, and recently discovered crime photos from the LAPD archives for dramatic cases that took place between the 1930s and 1960s, in a compilation that includes information related to such crimes as the Black Dahlia slaying, the Onion Field murder."
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore