ROHRER'S ILLUSTRATED BOOK ON SCIENTIFIC MODERN BEAUTY CULTURE - 1924
Professor Rohrer's Illustrated Book on Scientific Modern Beauty Culture
Subtitle: Hair-dyeing, Bleaching-Henna, Care of the Hair and Scalp, Facial Massage, Beautifying, Electrolysis, Manicuring, etc
Publishing Info: Prof. Rohrer's Institute of Beauty Culture. New York. 1924.
Overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Gray with quarter bound purple cloth, with intact bright gilt lettering and illustration on cover.
- Binding is secure, with little play.
- Gently bumped corners, more to head at back which shows a crease.
- Softening to tail/head of spine.
- Some light scuffing to cover, with a tan 1/4" stain along front fore edge.
- Interior is gently toned, more sometimes seen at gutter.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of wear and use.
80 pages. 6 x 9 inches.
Delightfully illustrated with line drawings and B&W images. Contains information, instruction, and reference for the professional.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
Books over $250 will ship insured, which will incur additional shipping charges.
Year Printed: 19240000
Special Attributes: Illustrated
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout