RIVAL BOY SPORTSMEN, by W. Gordon Parker - 1900 [1st Ed]
Rival Boy Sportsmen, or The Mink Lake Regatta
by W. Gordon Parker
363 pages. 5.125" x 7.375" inches.
Publishing Info: Lee and Shepard Publishers, MA. 1900
Overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Gold-Embossed Title and Design on Front Cover
- Binding is Secure and somewhat Tight
- Pastedowns are Attached
- Contains 62 Black/White Illustrations by the Author
- Covers have some noticeable wear and smudges at the Face Corners
- Rear Cover has some light scratches
- Spine Head and Foot are lightly worn
- Edges are lightly worn
- Corners are lightly worn and torn
- Textblock is colored with age
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Pastedowns and Free End Pages have light foxing
- Pastedowns have light red stains at the Face Corners
- Rear Side of the Frontispiece has a light stain
- Frontispiece has a light red stain near the Face
- Frontispiece Cover is lightly torn and foxed
- Some Plates and their adjacent Pages have light stains near the Corners
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
Subject: Literature & Fiction
Year Printed: 1900
Special Attributes: Illustrated
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout