RECORDING THE BEATLES: THE STUDIO EQUIPMENT & TECHNIQUES USED TO CREATE THEIR CLASSIC ALBUMS, by Brian Kehew; Kevin Ryan - 2006 [Complete]
Recording the Beatles: the Studio Equipment and Techniques Used to Create their Classic Albums
by Brian Kehew and Kevin Ryan
Published by: Curvebender Publishing, USA, 2006.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition with VERY GOOD DJ.
- ISBN: 9780978520007
- Volume displays minimal overall wear to covers and interior.
- Black cloth covers feature text in silver on front, and are a little dusty.
- Spine features text in silver.
- Binding is secure.
- Interior shows evidence of liquid damage with dampstain and some page warping on last pages and index. (See photos)
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges are minimally scuffed. Foot of textblock displays a brown stain on spine side, to last pages edge.
- DJ exhibits minor edgewear with some scuffing and rubbing to upper edges and corners.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
537 pages. 11.5 x 11.5 inches.
The complete behind-the-scenes of the Beatles' extraordinary career. Two producers and songwriters in their own right, the authors here give a rare insight into the fascinating technique and the equipment behind the group's most famous recordings and beloved songs. The book as never before to penetrate the world of the Beatles, and to get an overview of the tremendous work and organization that this productivity represented.
Lavishly illustrated with photographs. Includes bonus material with fold-outs of recording equipment, tables, photographs, song lyrics, etc.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.