R. CRUMB SKETCHBOOK of Comic Satire 1964-1965 [Vol 1] American 1992 HB Scarce$70.00
R. CRUMB SKETCHBOOK of Comic Satire 1964-1965 [Vol 1] American 1992 HB Scarce
R. Crumb Sketchbook, 1964-1965 Vol. 1
by Robert Dennis Crumb
A collection of the ever irreverent and incorrigibleCrumb. This includes images from the mid-60s in B&W and color, printed a year after his induction into the Will Eisner Comic Book Hall of Fame. Unpaginated. 8.5 X 11.25 inches
Published by: Fantagraphics Books, Seattle, WA. 1992.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Binding is strong and tight.
- Interior is free of writing and other stray marks.
- Cover features a B&W illustration and shows some very light soiling.
- Front exhibits progressive color fading in the top third.
- Front board is very slightly warped, as if bulging from book.
- Interior is free of writing and other intentional marks.
- Pastedowns are printed with tiny images.
- Inside pages are white and bright.
- Text block has a 1/4" stain along top edge, otherwise has a very light dusting.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookbotique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com