PUERTO RICAN OBITUARY, by Pedro Pietri - 1973 [1st Ed]
Puerto Rican Obituary
by Pedro Pietri
The hardships and challenges of Pietri's life, and the lives of his people, are given voice in this book of 32 poems, including his most well-known piece "Puerto Rican Obituary." Poet, playwright and activist, Pietri helped found the Nuyorican Poets' Cafe in Lower East Side, NYC. 109 pages. 5.5 x 8 inches.
Publishing Info: Modern Review Press, New York. 1973
Trade paperback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- ISBN: 0853453306
- White wraps show minimal shelf wear.
- Head of spine has gentle bump.
- Covers have some light scuffs / tanning.
- Spine is free of creasing, and binding is secure.
- Inside pages have some light age-toning, and are free of marginalia and underling.
- Light foxing on edges of text block.
- May have other minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.