PRIVATE HOUSES OF FRANCE, by Christiane de Nicolay-Mazery and Francis Hammond - 2014 [DJ]
Private Houses of France:
Living with History
by Christiane de Nicolay-Mazery
photography by Francis Hammond
Paris: Flammarion, 2014
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- Smooth black covers are mostly clean, with black text. A bump to head edge at back cover. Corners are sharp. See photos.
- Spine has black text and is bright with softened ends.
- Binding is firm.
- Custom illustrated end papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ has some edgewear, bumping along head edge, bumped corners. See photos.
294 pages. 9.5 x 12 inches
As the subtitle suggests, this lavishly illustrated volume is devoted to modern owners living in storied French houses, either chateaux or in-town hotels particuliers.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore